CAREERS AT FOREGENIX
What we are after
Foregenix is a privately owned organisation solely dedicated to cybersecurity, with a true global footprint and a remarkable reputation. Our purpose is rather simple: make cyberspace safe for everyone, and our unique culture revolves around helping others protect their digital assets.
Foregenix is hiring an Operations Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a legendary team that is helping organisations design, evolve and drive their cybersecurity programs. Foregenix is one of the top players around offensive security, digital forensics, threat hunting and cybersecurity compliance, offering employees the chance to find their dream job in cybersecurity.
As an Operations Assistant your responsibilities will be to provide assistance to the Operations Team with the day to day running of the Operations Department of Foregenix. Ensuring communication is efficient through all areas of the business. Assisting in production of KPI’s as well as providing support to all areas of the business however especially supporting the Foregenix Board and Operations Department. Support the company's business development initiatives. Support a large portfolio of programs and consultants certification requirements.
- Schedule all client engagements with the CRS Consultants
- Ensuring management data on in-house systems is updated in real time and 100% accurate
- Assisting with Forecasting and Capacity Planning
- Manage company logistics and travel
- Escalating all appropriate items to the Operations Team Leader and Global Operations Manager
- Assisting with producing KPI’s (Utilisation, Average Day Rates, Cancellations etc..)
- Assist with administrative tasks from Operations, GHOP and FGX Board
- Collate expenses in readiness for accounts
- Sales Order Processing in Pipedrive
- Support Principal Consultants during the business development process
- Assist with preparing for Operational Meetings and taking minutes
- Consultants’ Certifications Management
- CRS Deliverable Tracking, ensure all reports in on time or escalate
- PCI and Card Brands schemes submissions
- Other tasks related to the success of the Operations Team as required by line managers
Expectations of Role:
- This role will cover all time zones, expect to have occasional meetings/conference calls out of UK business hours.
- This role will require flexibility and to take on any other tasks as requested by the Operations Team Leader
- This role will require a positive and diplomatic approach at all times
- This role will require strong communication skills
- This role will require exceptional organisational and time keeping discipline
- This role has access to highly confidential information therefore all items are to be kept discreet
- At least 2 years experience in an office environment (customer service or administrative)
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage at all levels both internally and externally.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Good time management, organisational and planning skills.
- Strong team player.
- Patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable.
- Computer literate, good understanding of Google products
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Calendar management (scheduling)
- Experience with travel booking/arrangements
- Data entry
- A basic understanding of the Cybersecurity Industry (even better Payment Card Industry)
- Minute taking
- Project management
Type: Full-time, Hybrid
Locations: Swindon, United Kingdom
- Flexible work schedule
- Your birthday is an extra holiday
- Company Bonus scheme
- 100% Health Care Plan Covered by Foregenix
- Plus other country-specific benefits (comprehensive health insurance, pension schemes, and more)
- Please note we only accept docs in PDF format
Fill out the fields to apply for the role