About the role
Foregenix is a leading Global Cybersecurity company and offers a dynamic work environment with offices situated around the world. We love our culture and one of our priorities is to maintain and enhance this as we continue to expand.
We’re looking for a Support Technician to help our internal users locally and globally as quickly and efficiently as possible. Internal training would be provided on our bespoke solutions, but we need you to;
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be logical, analytical and good at solving problems.
- Be good at the English Language, comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone. (additional language capabilities would certainly be welcome but excellent English skills are fundamental).
- Have patience, initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Have a broad overview of IT technologies and able to adapt quickly to different environmental systems and processes. Key technologies include
- Be confident in their ability to plan, organise and manage time to meet deadlines.
- Possess Exceptional customer services skills.
More about Foregenix
Foregenix Ltd is a global independent information security consultancy, headquartered in the United Kingdom with additional offices in South Africa, South America, continental Europe and the United States. Our Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) and Compliance teams provide services across the globe to a wide range of organisations, predominantly within the payment industry, with a focus on quality and professionalism.