CAREERS AT FOREGENIX
Trainee Sales Executive
(LATAM, US, UK)
What we are after
Foregenix is a privately owned organisation solely dedicated to cybersecurity, with a true global footprint and a remarkable reputation. Our purpose is rather simple: make the cyberspace safe for everyone, and our unique culture revolves around helping others protect their digital assets.
Foregenix is hiring a Trainee Sales Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, driven individual who has a keen interest in business-to-business sales to join the Cyber Security Sector. Foregenix is one of the top players around offensive security, digital forensics, threat hunting and cybersecurity compliance, offering employees the chance to find their dream job in cybersecurity.
In this role, you will be responsible for meeting our annual sales targets within assigned regions and accounts. As an excellent communicator, you will be able to demonstrate exceptional negotiation skills and a real desire to succeed.
Protect our customers’ digital assets and help us evolve the cybersecurity industry. The Trainee Sales Executives work closely with senior members of the Sales Team within Foregenix to identify and develop cybersecurity sales opportunities across multiple industries. As a Trainee Sales Executive, you will be expected to learn about Foregenix's services and industries to grow into a Senior Sales role.
- Working in support of the entire Business Development team to explore opportunities in existing and emerging sectors
- Generating sales leads and opportunities by proactively promoting services over the phone and by email
- Booking meetings for Consultants, preparing information and presentations for meetings
- Closing sales and negotiating terms
- Meeting and exceeding predetermined targets and KPIs in relation to meetings booked and revenue converted
- Goal and action orientated with ability and desire to work towards revenue targets within a team environment
- Solid organisation, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Forward thinking and solutions orientated approach at all times
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage at all levels
- Experience in a commercial sales/client facing role (inside sales, prospecting, sales support, customer support), and able to demonstrate an exemplary service ethic whilst contributing to individual and team goals
- Educated to degree level
- A basic understanding of the Cybersecurity Industry
Locations: LATAM, UK, US
- Flexible work schedule
- Your birthday is an extra holiday
- Company Bonus scheme
- Sales Commissions Scheme
- Plus other country-specific benefits (comprehensive health insurance, pension schemes, and more)
- Please note we only accept docs in PDF format
Fill out the fields to apply for the role