CAREERS AT FOREGENIX
Senior Product Support Engineer
What we are after
Foregenix is a privately owned organisation solely dedicated to cybersecurity, with a true global footprint and a remarkable reputation. Our purpose is rather simple: make the cyberspace safe for everyone, and our unique culture revolves around helping others protect their digital assets.
Foregenix is hiring a Senior Product Support Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a legendary team that is helping organisations design, evolve and drive their cybersecurity programs.
Foregenix is one of the top players around offensive security, digital forensics, threat hunting and cybersecurity compliance, offering employees the chance to find their dream job in cybersecurity. We provide on-the-job training to those with an aptitude and willingness to learn, coupled a desire to grow with the team is essential. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, driven individual who has a keen interest in the Cyber Security Sector.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Protect our customers’ digital assets and help us evolve the cybersecurity industry. As a Senior Product Support Engineer you will be responsible to help our external customers as quickly and efficiently as possible. You will have a crucial role in becoming the communication link between our product line and Foregenix customers. Aside from doing a great deal of troubleshooting and implementation support, the role will also be responsible for routing issues to our Development, Infrastructure, Digital Forensics, Threat Intelligence and Accounts teams, when their action or cooperation is required. Strong communication skills are required as you will be expected to provide advice and support to clients regarding new and ongoing situations.
Our ideal candidate will
- Be able to communicate effectively and work with different teams in order to deliver a solution for queries raised by customers in a timely manner.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in B2B integrations.
- Have a good understanding of cybersecurity concepts from a technical and organisational perspective.
- Have solid knowledge of both Windows and Linux based systems at an operational level, to include:
· Process and service interaction
· Operating systems security model
· Understanding of operating system Kernel architecture desirable
- Understanding of web-based technologies including Operation and Security Controls, TCP/IP networking & firewalls.
- Have the ability to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and written (Additional language skills would certainly be welcome)
- Confidence and self-motivation.
- Act as the primary escalation point for issues our first-level support team cannot address.
- Work on improving process workflows and support materials with the aim of reducing the workload of the Production Support Team.
- Analyse customer feedback on the products, with the aim of improving them.
- Participate in product demonstrations, as someone who can provide technical insight.
- Participate in scoping and deployment planning.
- Route issues to the appropriate departments (e.g. Threat Intelligence) and be a technical bridge between them and Product Support.
Locations: Global, Remote position
- Flexible work schedule
- Your birthday is an extra holiday
- Company Bonus scheme
- Finders Fee
- Plus other country-specific benefits (comprehensive health insurance, pension schemes, and more)
- Please note we only accept docs in PDF format
Fill out the fields to apply for the role