CAREERS AT FOREGENIX
Quality Assurance Report Analyst
What we are after
Foregenix is a privately owned organisation solely dedicated to cybersecurity, with a true global footprint and a remarkable reputation. Our purpose is rather simple: make cyberspace safe for everyone, and our unique culture revolves around helping others protect their digital assets.
Foregenix is hiring a Quality Assurance (QA) Report Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a legendary team that is helping organisations design, evolve and drive their cybersecurity programs. A unique opportunity for detail-driven individuals that are interested in pursuing a career in Quality Management practices within the demanding IT Security industry.
Responsibilities include the day to day review of all technical documentation deliverables in order to ensure that the deliverables we produce for our clients are of the utmost quality and of a world class standard. It comprises a systematic measurement of a number of indicators of quality, the comparison of deliverables against a standard using a range of methodologies, the monitoring of different consulting processes and the management of a critical feedback loop that confers error prevention.
The QA Report Analyst is expected to execute the QA methodologies and scripts, ensuring all items are reviewed and prioritised in an efficient manner. Being a point of contact for reviews and providing feedback on methodologies and scripts to improve efficiency. Working directly with the QA Manager and Head of Practices’ to ensure all deliverables are produced to a high standard and inline with the guidance notes and licensing requirements.
The QA Report Analyst is also responsible for all Third Party Submissions and tracking. Ensuring that all submissions are sent on time in accordance with deadlines and are followed up with to ensure the end goal is met.
Assist with the development of our consulting technology to reduce the amount of manual and repetitive labour ensuring full adherence to our Security Programs guidelines.
- Technical review of all deliverables (reports, documents etc.) produced by the Consulting teams.
- Assist with Third Party Submissions and the tracking thereof
- Maintaining the QA Deliverables queue and schedule in line with set QA SLA’s.
- Liaise directly with consultants and provide feedback on deliverables reviewed.
- Collaborate efficiently with other teams to deliver organisational objectives.
- Demonstrate qualities inline with the Foregenix values.
- Native English speaker
- Fluent English written and verbal, must be able to pass written English test
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Diligent and thorough in reviewing all deliverables
- Process oriented and self-motivated with being happy to carry out routine tasks
- Interested in learning the IT Security industry
- Basic understanding of audit/assessment processes
- Previous Audit or QA experience (desirable)
- Basic knowledge of PCI-DSS, SWIFT SCP and/or other IT Governance Standards (COBIT,ISO, ITIL, etc.)
Locations: South Africa, Remote position
- Flexible work schedule
- Your birthday is an extra holiday
- Company Bonus scheme
- Finders Fee
- Plus other country-specific benefits (comprehensive health insurance, pension schemes, and more)
- Please note we only accept docs in PDF format
Fill out the fields to apply for the role