The PCI Secure Software Lifecycle Standard
If you got this far, you are knowledgeable on secure developing and know the basics of PCI SSF, so let's see if we can help you.
- Do you develop payment software that is directly involved in storing, processing, or transmitting payment data?
- Do you develop software or software components that do not directly handle payment data but may share resources defined within a payment environment (Payment Back Office/POS Admin)?
If just one of the answers are "yes" it is very likely we are able to help you deliver more value to your customers.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
PCI SSF WORKSHOP
If you require further information, we offer a the PCI Software Security Framework (PCI SSF) Workshop, which is designed to cover all particularities of the SSF framework and its two programs.
A Foregenix expert will guide you through a high level revision of the PCI Software Security Framework (PCI SSF) and provide expert analysis on your company’s processes and payment software to define a successful transition strategy.
The PCI SSF Transitioning Workshop is focused on:
- An overview of the PCI SSF Secure Software and Secure Software Lifecycle (SLC) Programs
- Eligibility criteria
- Key Concepts
- Scope Definition
- Interaction with other PCI SSC Standards
- Evaluation of existing PA-DSS Applications
- Definition of a Transition Strategy.
You’re one step closer
Fill the following form and we’ll be ready for you.