CAREERS AT FOREGENIX
Senior Account Manager
What we are after
Foregenix is a privately owned organisation solely dedicated to cybersecurity, with a true global footprint and a remarkable reputation. Our purpose is simple: make cyberspace safe for everyone, and our unique culture revolves around helping others protect their digital assets.
Foregenix is hiring a Senior Account Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a legendary team that is helping organisations design, evolve and drive their cybersecurity programs. Foregenix is one of the top players around offensive security, digital forensics, threat hunting and cybersecurity compliance and you will work closely with the leadership team to ensure a great experience for our employees.
The Senior Account Manager will focus on building long-term relationships with new and existing customers that result in on-going sales revenue to meet a predefined yearly target. You'll work closely with customers, acting as an all-round business consultant to identify how they can make their business more secure using Foregenix Consultancy services.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers
- Visiting potential customers for new business
- Cold calling and prospecting new clients and opportunities from leads generated via inbound/outbound and other marketing activities
- Preparing quotations, drafting proposals and contracts, and managing the renewal cycle
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales following global guidelines
- Representing Foregenix at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Meeting and exceeding predetermined Sales targets and KPI’s in relation to meetings booked and revenue converted
- Goal and action oriented with ability and desire to work towards revenue targets within a team environment.
- Strong organisation, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to communicate Foregenix’s value proposition to all customers’ segments, from small to Enterprise level organisations.
- Forward thinking and solutions oriented approach at all times.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage at a senior level.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a commercial sales/client facing role in the Cybersecurity Industry, and able to demonstrate an exemplary service ethic whilst contributing to individual and team goals.
- Deep user-level understanding of Google Services, including GMail, Drive, Docs, etc.
- Services and Solutions Sales experience, selling technology to large and complex organisations.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Native English speaking is a must, but the ability to interact in languages is definitely a plus.
Type: Full-time (Remote)
Locations: UK - Working from Home scheme
- Flexible work schedule
- Your birthday is an additional holiday day
- Company Bonus scheme
- Finders Fee
- Plus other country-specific benefits (comprehensive health insurance, pension schemes, and more)
- Please note we only accept files in PDF format
Fill out the fields to apply for the role