CAREERS AT FOREGENIX
Sales Associate - Cybersecurity Programs
(APAC, South Africa)
What we are after
Foregenix is a privately owned organisation solely dedicated to cybersecurity, with a true global footprint and a remarkable reputation. Our purpose is simple: make cyberspace safe for everyone, and our unique culture revolves around helping others protect their digital assets.
Foregenix is recruiting a Sales Associate - Cybersecurity Programs to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, driven individual who has a strong interest in the Cyber Security Sector. This position offers the ideal candidate an unprecedented opportunity to learn cybersecurity from some of the premier experts in the industry within the context of real-world business environments. Foregenix is one of the top players around offensive security, digital forensics, threat hunting and cybersecurity compliance, offering employees the chance to find their dream job in cybersecurity.
Analyse, understand and master our different Cybersecurity Programs and Solutions from an end-user perspective. This role is there to drive adoption of our Cybersecurity Programs by helping our customers manage their needs at different stages of the programs’ lifecycle, acting swiftly and explicitly to resolve issues and difficulties in order to provide a better user experience and, as a result, increase consumer loyalty.
Sales Associates are expected to execute the different stages of the Cybersecurity Programs’ lifecycles, developing leads into opportunities, increasing utilisation of the different platforms. Sales Associates are also responsible for understanding and articulating our customers’ and prospects’ needs, their business context, strategy and risk profile, to customise and deliver the very best technical demonstrations of our programs.
Lastly, Sales Associates are expected to support business intelligence tasks required from time to time by the relevant Programme Manager.
- Execute the relevant Cybersecurity Program sales process, including processing leads’ raw data, outbound campaigns, and management of all opportunities in our CRM.
- Develop a vast technical understanding of our cybersecurity products and services and quickly develop the ability to deliver technical demonstrations and walkthroughs independently.
- Generate sales leads and opportunities by proactively promoting services over the phone and by email.
- Validate the content of product support requests, acting as liaison points between clients and our internal technical support teams.
- Identify patterns in recurring issues, analyse complaints, and suggest improvements to our products and services.
- Manage overall customer satisfaction metrics, account retention and growth by proactively escalating clients’ needs to the relevant Programme Manager.
- Meet with qualified leads to better understand their needs and generate a tailored value proposition for each one.
- Provide current and relevant cybersecurity advise and remediation support to our customers.
- At least 2 years experience in a remote sales or desktop support role (customer service).
- Strong focus on customer relationship management with a focus on increasing consumer adoption, footprint and platform usage, identifying and resolving client complaints, and assuring customer retention and a great overall experience.
- Goal and action oriented with ability and desire to work towards revenue targets within a team environment.
- Interaction with consumers and clients at varying stages of service, with a focus on user engagement through personalised and attentive communication.
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage at all levels.
- Can do/positive attitude.
- Extensive attention to detail.
- Computer literate, good understanding of Google Cloud Services (GMail, Drive, Chat, etc.).
- Language skills are desirable: Italian, French, German, Vietnamese.
Type: Full-time (Remote)
Locations: APAC, South Africa - Working from Home scheme
- Flexible work schedule
- Your birthday is an additional holiday day
- Company Bonus scheme
- Finders Fee
- Plus other country-specific benefits (comprehensive health insurance, pension schemes, and more)
- Please note we only accept files in PDF format
Fill out the fields to apply for the role