CAREERS AT FOREGENIX
Incident Response Analyst
What we are after
Foregenix is a privately owned organisation solely dedicated to cybersecurity, with a true global footprint and a remarkable reputation. Our purpose is simple: make cyberspace safe for everyone, and our unique culture revolves around helping others protect their digital assets.
Foregenix looking to fill vacancies for Incident Response Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a legendary team that is helping organisations design, evolve and drive their cybersecurity programs. Foregenix is one of the top players around offensive security, digital forensics, threat hunting and cybersecurity compliance and you will work closely with the leadership team to ensure a great experience for our employees. In this role successful candidates will form an integral part of a growing team providing round the clock security monitoring and Incident Response support to global clients, in a variety of industry verticals.
The role demands the skills of a diligent and motivated information security professional but will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to become deeply involved in active Incident Response situations and Digital Forensic Investigations. Threat and security monitoring will focus strongly around our internally developed security solutions, while interfacing with third party solutions, supporting managed clients as well as our highly skilled Digital Forensics team.
We provide on-the-job training to those with an aptitude and willingness to learn, but a strong background in information security, coupled with a desire to grow with the team is essential.
Strong communication skills are required as you will be expected to provide advice and support to clients regarding new and ongoing threats and incidents, as well supporting other team members and the Digital Forensics team in investigations as required.
- Responsible for reviewing and monitoring client system security status on an ongoing basis
- Performing frequent manual threat hunting exercises, analysing/researching identified threats (where required)
- Opportunities to help expand the automation and detection logic of the in-house technology solutions, as well augment integrations with third part solutions
- Provide advice and support to clients of all sizes, regarding new and ongoing threats and incidents
- Offer support to the Digital Forensics team during investigations (as required), while embracing the opportunity to learn from highly experienced investigators
- Ability to work 2 different shifts on a rota basis to accommodate customer service level agreements.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science or Computer Forensics
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a network/security related IT Role
- Solid knowledge of both Windows and Linux based systems at an operational level
- Strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical people, both in print and verbally
- An aptitude and willingness to learn
- The ability to work as part of a team but be relied upon to complete work independently
- An ability to work under pressure and maintain a level head when clients may be dealing with highly stressful situations
- Understanding of network intrusion-based investigations
- Solid understanding of general system and network security
- Native English speaking is a must, but the ability to interact in other languages is definitely a plus.
- Scripting/programming knowledge
- Reverse engineering skills a definite positive
- SOC or NOC experience advantageous
- Windows / Linux internals highly advantageous
Type: Full-time (Remote)
Locations: USA, APAC - Working from Home scheme
- Flexible work schedule
- Your birthday is an additional holiday day
- Company Bonus scheme
- Finders Fee
- Plus other country-specific benefits (comprehensive health insurance, pension schemes, and more)
- Please note we only accept files in PDF format
Fill out the fields to apply for the role