We're a leading Global Cybersecurity company offering a dynamic work environment with offices situated around the world. We love our culture and one of our priorities is to maintain this as we continue to expand.
We’re now looking for a kick-ass marketeer. You’ll love working with social, content, online advertising and - if you already don’t know how to - we’ll show you how to do marketing automation (this might sound boring, but it’s one of the most sought-after marketing skills around).
With great power comes great responsibility. Some of them include:
- Raising our brand awareness.
- Monitoring web traffic and social media engagement.
- Writing awesome content.
- Helping us with events.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Write incredibly well – you’ll work with content, after all.
- Have a great eye for design – you’ll help us take our brand to the next level.
- Be adaptable – we have very tight deadlines and activities can change rapidly, so we need someone comfortable with this.
Ultimately, you should be able to assist with all marketing content initiatives to ensure engagement, brand consistency and a positive inbound experience.
- Assist the marketing manager in executing strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and technical teams to develop site content
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimise content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and users’ engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Work to an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Basic knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Previous experience in working with the Inbound methodology and HubSpot would be advantageous, but not essential.
- 20 days annual holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Salary dependant upon experience
If you think the above sounds like you then get in contact with us, don't miss out on what could be the start of your brand new career!