The Foregenix team have worked for and with Service Providers for years. We understand how Service Providers work and we keep our core focus on providing specialised services to assist Service Providers in achieving and maintaining their compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
Our services are customisable per client and usually include the following:
- Pre-Compliance/Gap Analysis - onsite review and gap-analysis provides a structured framework that facilitates straightforward compliance.
- Discovery Starter Pack Services - we help our clients to quickly and effortlessly define their PCI DSS scope using our cardholder data discovery service. Once the scope is defined, we then monitor the business systems for data leaks to ensure our clients are alerted to address the risk.
- Network Vulnerability Scans - identify and prioritise network vulnerabilities ensuring up to date protection from the latest threats and meeting annual PCI DSS compliance requirements.
- Penetration Testing - customised penetration test service provides a comprehensive analysis of a network's security and level of protection against compromise, both internally and externally.
- Web Application Testing Service - full web application security testing designed to identify and test potential threats to web applications. Can include full credential testing
- Remediation / Consultancy - Assistance with information security policies and procedures; secure network architecture design; gap analysis; supply, configuration, and on-site implementation of proprietary or third party security devices.
- Compliance Assessment Service - onsite review of all of the requirements and submission of the Report On Compliance to the card schemes.
If you have a security issue, or requirement, please get in touch with us for assistance on:
+44 (0) 845 3096232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.