As a Qualified Security Assessor, Foregenix strives to deliver the best service possible to our clients through our specialised, practical, well-supported and comprehensive set of PCI DSS compliance services. Our PCI DSS Services are delivered by a PCI-experienced, focussed and highly skilled team of consultants who have worked with many of the acquiring banks, payment service providers, application providers, hosting providers and merchants in the EMEA region since the inception of the PCI security standards. Our experience in the PCI arena has enabled us to develop a successful methodology for helping our clients to manage their risk and achieve PCI DSS Compliance.
We aim to build a lasting relationship with our clients and our services and attitude reflect this approach.
Our main services include:
- Pre-Compliance/Gap Analysis - an onsite review and gap-analysis providing a structured framework and guidance to establish a baseline level of compliance and to address areas of non-compliance. This essential service forms the basis of a successful compliance program.
- Network Vulnerability Scans - identify and prioritise network vulnerabilities ensuring up to date protection from the latest threats and meeting annual PCI DSS compliance requirements.
- Penetration Testing - penetration test services (both internal and external) provide a comprehensive and thorough analysis of a network and application's security and thus offer protection against potential compromise. Any issues identified are always explained thoroughly in easy to absorb language and remediation advice is provided.
- Onsite Assessments - PCI DSS Compliance for Level 1 and 2 merchants, Payment Service Providers and Hosting Providers requires an annual onsite assessment. A structured methodology ensures that this process is as straightforward as possible.
- PCI 1-2-3 - an online solution which allows level 2, 3 & 4 merchants to monitor and maintain PCI compliance. Designed for SMB organisations, the online portal provides anytime access to real-time PCI DSS compliance and security details, with all the right tools to make it easy to understand, analyse and validate PCI compliance.
- Consultancy - Assistance with information security policies and procedures; secure network architecture design; gap analysis and remediation guidance.
- Remediation Services - Ensure that all deviations from the PCI DSS requirements are either remediated or compensating controls are used in mitigating the risk. We have a vendor agnostic approach with advice provided on open-source and commercial solutions with practical recommendations and workshop services available.
If you have a security issue, or requirement, please get in touch with us for assistance on:
+44 (0) 845 3096232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.