Do you run a Magento Website?
We've created a range of tools to help you run your Magento website securely, with reduced fear of compromise.
Get started by using our free, external Magento Malware Scanner, WebScan.
Step 1: Scan for External Indicators of Compromise
Magento Security Scanner has been built by our forensic team to help you identify Indicators of Compromise and other Magento website vulnerabilities.
This external scanner will scan your website for external indicators of compromise.
- Magento Cloud Harvester detection
- Magento Backdoor Trojan Module detection
- Magento Shoplift Malware detection
- Includes Email Report sent to your inbox
With thousands of websites scanned through WebScan, we are constantly refining our technology to detect - and protect websites from - the latest website threats and attacks.
Step 2: Internal Scan, Monitor & Protect
The internal scan will pick up significantly more complex indicators of compromise, which are not detectable with an external scan, such as:
- Base 64 Encoded Malware
- PHP Backdoor Webshells
- Harvest Files with Stolen Customer Payment Card Data
All of which are STRONG signs that your website may have been hacked by criminals.
- The most comprehensive Magento Security Scanning available - free for 7 days.
- Magento Phantom Detection
- Malware Detection
- Backdoor/Shell Detection
- Harvesting file detection
- Harvesting script detection
- 24/7 Website Security Monitoring
- 24/7 Website Protection