Computer related information security incidents are inevitable (especially considering 2011 was coined the year of the hack) and almost every other week has another high profile business in the news having been compromised and lost thousands or millions of client data records.
In such situations, the victim organisation is usually completely reactionary, scrambling around in panic and not knowing what to do next to effectively protect their brand, their customers and their shareholders. It is easy agree that it is much better to be prepared for such a situation than to try dealing with the crisis as it unfolds.
While most organisations would like to be prepared to handle a breach, very few (if any), have the resources or qualified people to respond to an incident effectively. Foregenix’ experienced, expert Incident Response Team have guided hundreds organisations of all sizes through this challenging experience, following a data breach or other security incident.
Using our real-world experience, we help our clients by:
- Creating incident response plans customised for the client's environment.
- Providing guidance in dealing with security incidents and account data breaches.
- Provide guidance in dealing with merchant acquirers and card schemes.
- Simulating security incidents to test your organisation’s ability to respond to today’s wide range of attacks and potential threats.
By partnering with Foregenix, you will enable your business to leverage off our:
- Highly qualified and industry expert information security consulting team
- Expertise and experience as EMEA’s leading PCI Forensic Investigator Team.
- Up-to-date information on what attack vectors are being used to successfully compromise businesses, and how to defend against them.
We have a comprehensive service that can be fully customised to suit your business - please get in touch if you'd like to know more.
If you have a security issue, or requirement, please get in touch with us for assistance on:
+44 (0) 845 3096232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.