The training starts at 9:30AM each day and we tend to wrap things up by 17:00, allowing time for questions after the session.
Register / Book Here!
Agenda for the Incident Response Course: (1 day)
Module 1 Overview
Module 2 The Real World
- Information Security Introduction
- Regulatory, Industry & Legislative Frameworks
Module 3 Introducing PCI & SSC
Module 4 PCI Incident Response
- Background to PCI
- Cardholder Data
- Transaction Flows
- Introduction to PTS, PA DSS & PCI DSS
Module 5 PCI Forensic Investigator
- Introduction to PCI Incidents
- Common Point of Purchase
- Timeline of Incident and Investigation
Module 6 Conclusion
- Investigative Procedures
- Facilitating a Forensic Investigation
- Real-World Forensic Statistics
- Tools and available resources
If you have a security issue, or requirement, please get in touch with us for assistance on:
+44 (0) 845 3096232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.